#5 – May the people of Earth reconnect with that Earth and re-establish communication with all the intelligences of nature. May we remember that when we hear the words, “We are all in this together,” that it includes the trees, the chickens, the roses, the sun, the wind, the houses, the deer, the whales, and every single pebble and rock that exists. Everything is alive. Everything communicates.
Millions of people believe that the New World Order is trying to kill us off and reduce the population. And maybe they are. But behind every single wacky assault – from Bird Flu to Zika virus, the real goal is to have an excuse to transfer money. Millions of dollars have gone into “research” of Bird Flu, and billions into Zika “research.” Who really got this money? I doubt that any workers got a raise just because the government was handing out emergency money. I’m sure the labs who received some of this money felt more secure, but who got the biggest chunk?
An even bigger money transfer game is climate change. Google the question, “How much money has been spent on climate change?” and just look at the first page of search results. Shocking! The amount was $21.4 billion in 2014, which was a little less than was spent in 2013.
That’s about $43 billion in only two years. Has the climate changed? Yes. Did the government do it? No. Where has the climate changed? It’s gotten cooler in a lot of places that were too hot, and warmer in a lot of places that were too cold. Record cold and incredible snows are occurring in northern Europe, across Russia and China, and down into Saudi Arabia. All of that is on the other side of the world. Meanwhile, record warmth has been occurring in America and Greenland.
If one side of the planet is suddenly cooler, and the other side is suddenly warmer, and natives of the Arctic and Greenland are saying the sun is coming over the horizon earlier than normal in the spring, then does it make sense that the planet may have rolled a little? Yes. Did the government make that happen? I doubt it. I know the government likes to think it is all-powerful, but if there is any climate change, they didn’t do it and neither did we ‘ordinary’ humans.
On the other hand, has there been a change in our environment? Yes. Why? Because we are tearing up our own home. Does it make any sense to keep dumping millions of tons of waste into the ocean when the oceans feed more than half of us? Does it make sense to build mega-cities in low-lying areas or in areas where there isn’t good air flow? Does it make sense to run miles of fragile oil pipelines across the landscape when we know that small earthquakes can and do happen regularly around the entire planet, shifting things about? Does it make sense to ruin the rivers, creeks, and streams so that the only clean water we can get is immature water from underground? Does it make sense to cut down forest after forest when we know that trees provide oxygen for us? Does it make sense to pour millions of tons of poisons and heavy metals onto our soils and then grow our food in it? Does it make sense to eat factory-made foods with no nutrition in them? Does it make sense to keep using oil when we have access to plasma?
We need to wise up and sort things out. Most of the stuff we accuse the government of doing to kill us off may be mostly something they dreamed up to transfer money among themselves. Much of what we call ‘climate change’ is really destruction of the planet’s systems that support our lives. No wonder the planet has rolled over! Thank god she hasn’t rolled into her grave. We need an entirely new way of living if we want to survive our own mess!
When the U.S. faced the recent election, most people saw it as just an election. I saw it as the start of The Hero’s Journey. I was on pins and needles as I waited for the outcome of the election! The hero’s journey is a journey that involves: 1. Making a choice – either knowingly or inadvertently; 2. Being confronted with a critical problem that must be resolved; 3. A demand to clean and reorganize the house; 4. Going through a sorting process; 5. Having to align oneself with one’s true nature; 6. Carrying some form of light, whether candle or glowing coals, to a destination; and 7. Holding oneself in the place of a humble but grateful, even joyous, witness as the problem resolves itself.
The Hero’s Journey is a mythical journey of awakening and transformation. It is a journey into the heart of consciousness that results in a changed individual full of wisdom, grace, and power. It is usually undertaken by an individual, but it can also be undertaken by a family or a country. It is a journey into the heart of the self that results in becoming wise, graceful, and powerful. It involves challenges that change you at the core. It involves becoming who you really are. To fail to embark on the journey or to fail to complete it results in death.
In the election campaign, people saw Hillary Clinton all polished and pretty and politically correct, running for president. Running against her was Donald Trump who was brash and bold and breaking all the rules of polite politics. She represented the queen, the one with all the power. She represented the status quo, more of what we already had. He represented the clown, the one who distracts us from the status quo and because he is a clown, is not taken seriously.
Difficulty is always a factor in making the choice. If the choice was obvious, it would be easy. There are always an overwhelming number of frightening or threatening unknowns. It’s like getting a divorce. We can’t stand the marriage any longer, but we don’t want the financial or emotional hit that a divorce would bring. We don’t want the queen and her status quo, but to choose the clown and the unknown??
This election was the setup for that choice – a choice that asked us, “Do we want to evolve our consciousness and move to a place of wisdom, joy, grace, and peace of mind? Or do we want to go down in ignominious self-destruction?” The choice is symbolic of life and death, of evolution to a more expanded consciousness, of taking a step toward becoming who we really are – or a refusal to look at truth and continuing to live with spirit-deadening lies.
As we drew closer to the election, a flood of information began to flow out of the FBI, the New York police department, the CIA, and other intelligence agencies. They knew what was going on behind the scenes with Clinton and were sending their intelligence reports to WikiLeaks. The information contained emails, photos, and other evidence about the millions of dollars being laundered by the Clinton Foundation, the sale of U.S. state secrets to other countries, the murder of anyone who got in their way, and the abduction of children and teens to Jeffery Epstein’s island home in the Virgin Islands where they were made “available” to various people in powerful places for sexual purposes. Those who took advantage of these young ones were secretly videotaped and then blackmailed to go along with the wishes of the Bush-Clinton cabal…a group responsible for much more dishonesty and corruption than is listed here…and all of this corruption becomes the critical problem that must be resolved.
In many of the ancient journeys of awakening, once the choice is made, the hero or heroine is made to clean up in some way. In the myth of Hercules, he must shovel out a thousand years’ worth of manure from the king’s stables in one day. In another, the young and beautiful Vasalisa must clean and re-organize the witch’s house every day. This symbolizes the need to clean house and reorganize ourselves as a nation. Representatives of the old system cannot clean up the system because it is working for them! Thus the need for the hero to do the cleanup…and in this case, we the people are the heroes.
The next challenge is that of sorting. In the story of Vasalisa, she is confronted with a mountain of dirt mixed with poppy seeds and is told she must sort the seeds from the dirt by the next morning. Complicating the problem of sorting is that the seeds are tiny, black, and hard to identify, it is dark, and there is great pressure to accomplish the task. She is hopeless and feels it is impossible to complete, and when she gets tired, she goes to sleep believing she has failed, but in the morning, she finds the job finished! The angels and helpful spirits have completed the job while she slept.
The sorting symbolizes the need to sort out good from bad, as well as that which can be used to start new life. The seeds of truth and reality can be planted and used to nurture and feed the souls of the people. The fact that the task is completed while Vasalisa sleeps symbolizes the ancient truth that even though we may become hopeless and are not awake yet, there are hidden forces and factors working in our favor. Even though we are working in the dark (dark night of the soul) the task will be accomplished and the dawn will come.
Once the sorting is complete, the hero often faces a decision. The decision is some form of acceptance of one’s true nature and an alignment with this relatively unfamiliar…but seemingly very natural…self. It is a coming home to who we really are…warts, gifts, faults, crazy sense of humor and all! Once the decision is made to align with the true self, there follows a deep recognition of all nature and of what is real in the world. This is the crux of the journey. We cannot live fake lives. It will destroy us.
The last task is that of carrying a lighted candle or glowing coals that will restart our fires. Sometimes the hero must carry the flame through the forest and not let it go out despite wind and rain. If he lets the candle go out, he will lose his way and die. If he reaches his destination with the light still burning, the light burns away the darkness and evil that once lived there.
In the same way that every plant, animal, and human has a natural life-cycle, every civilization has a life-cycle in which its people must develop and evolve to a place of power, wisdom, and grace. There have been lots of civilizations before us. Some have evolved to become wholly transformed and have gone on to other dimensions of greater power and creativity. Many have collapsed in self-destructive cataclysms. Choosing the path of war, greed, and other forms of selfishness leads to self-destruction. “The Universe” gives us total freedom to do as we wish with Life because it knows there is only one choice – the choice to evolve and grow. That’s why she can be so generous with free will…it’s because She knows that those who are foolish enough to choose anything other than Life will eventually self-destruct, thus taking care of the problem they created!
The U.S. recently reached the point where a choice had to be made…either continue to look the other way and ignore the ugliness that would eventually destroy us – or make a new choice. That choice has been made and we must now begin the task of cleaning house and sorting things out. These are always messy, painful tasks that take at least several years for an individual, even longer for a nation or civilization, yet doing so will lead to the realization that we must align with our true nature if we want to survive. We will then have to carry the light and protect it from going out.
This piece is a bit long and may seem disjointed, but only because we are so used to pat, over-simplified, one-sided answers for everything when reality is incredibly messy and wonderfully complex.
I have a problem with the current issue of climate change. The problem is due PARTLY to the following:
- the facts point to climate cooling,
- the evidence that raw data is being altered to support the claim of “climate warming”
- the existence and use of sophisticated “weather craft,”
- the hopelessly tangled relationship between industry and governance,
and MOSTLY to:
- the naïve and simplistic habits of blame that people of earth have fallen into.
Are we to blame for the dramatic cooling and heating over the millennia in which average temperatures rose and fell as much as 8-15 degrees Centigrade? I hardly think so! Were whole civilizations lost? Yes, absolutely. Were humans totally wiped out by these temperature changes? Obviously not.
As for #2 and the charge of fiddling with climate data, when I was working with Dr. Levengood in the lab for fifteen years, he mentioned more than once that he and fellow scientists had been completely banned from talking or writing about what was really going on with meteorology, weather, or climate science. Even emails were forbidden. Recently, 300 scientists and academics requested that Congress investigate NOAA for “cooking the books” when it came to raw data on climate change (NSNBC International, 1/30/2016).
Counter-complaints say that the Congressman who accepted the scientists’ request for an investigation is being funded by gas and oil companies who are denying climate change. Duh! The scientists are not going to submit their request to someone who is pushing the current climate change theories. Let’s be real about how our system works! (More on the connection between industry and climate in a minute.) Anyway, this is not the first time scientists have complained that the raw data is being altered to show climate warming when it has actually stopped warming and begun to cool a little.
#3. Right around January 16th or 17th, I happened to see a photo of the sky, a silver craft, and some clouds taken by someone in Missouri. The guy who took the photo was excitedly proclaiming that it was a UFO, that it was sitting silently over his back yard, and that we now had proof of aliens. I took one look at the signature cloud formation and thought, “Nope! That’s a weather craft…and it’s fiddling with your weather, my friend. You’re probably going to have a deluge in a few days.” Over the next couple of days, I kept an eye on the weather over Missouri. Sure enough…winter storm Jonas appeared within a couple of days and traveled across the midline of the U.S., burying the East Coast under as much as 40 inches of snow.
If you have not been to the website What Is In Our Skies, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVqKe_iV2EI, you need to educate yourself now. This is a 19-part YouTube series that is excellent. The parts range from 6 or 7 minutes, up to 14 minutes, and down to 2 minutes in length. At least watch the first ten parts. Then watch it again until you can recognize the weather craft currently being used to mess with our climate in every corner of the U.S. The technology is not just amazing, it’s stunning!!
#4. If coal, oil, and gas industries are to blame for climate warming, all we have to do is stop coal, oil, and gas. But how can we stop coal, oil, and gas when they are the very things that make it possible for us to be warm in winter, cool in summer, or go to visit our family in other parts of the country or the world? How do we continue to produce pots and pans, telephones and computers, 600-thread-count sheets for our beds, and other things that characterize life in these times?
Can we move in the direction of replacing coal, oil, and gas (and nuclear) with renewable energy? Yes, of course, and we are definitely moving that way. Things take time. Some groups of people are way ahead of us, for example, Germany and Iceland. However, keeping a steady pressure on is necessary because people who are comfortable with the present industries will have considerable inertia and resist change, even though it is good for them…and yes, I’m including the 1% here. They need time to change just like we do. We are all in this together.
As for #5… I do not know from whom, what, or where comes the accusation of “human-caused climate change.” I see the phrase here and there, sprinkled liberally in arguments pro and con, but the origination of this idea seems to hide in some murky place that I cannot identify. So…let’s start with a question that makes sense: When we cut down billions of trees, who or what is left to absorb the CO2?
Answer – The ocean!
When the ocean is saturated, CO2 begins to accumulate in the air. If we are adding to the problem by cutting down more trees and burning more fossil fuels, that’s our stupidity, but rising CO2 is not the basic driver of climate change. I have said before that I don’t know of anything more arrogant than the idea that humans are responsible for planetary warming and climate change. If this were true, how do we explain the warming now taking place on Mars, Venus, Jupiter, and the other planets in the solar system? We do NOT always have to make somebody guilty of something, and this blame game takes our focus off of the ability to perceive what is really going on and come up with solutions that make sense. It doesn’t matter who’s to blame, it matters whether we do something about the problem or not.
There is no single, simple explanation for what is being touted as climate change. Reality is far too complex for that! I read recently – again – that carbon dioxide (CO2) was the driver of climate change. This is not true. Serious rises in CO2 are the result of environmental degradation. These may contribute to climate change already in progress, but there are planetary factors operating that we know nothing about. Take the solar system and what we know about its life cycle, add Mother Earth’s natural cycles of warming and cooling, throw in the sophisticated technologies developed and used by SOMEONE to change the weather, add serious environmental destruction, and all you can legitimately say is that “Change happens. Better stay flexible.”
Someone sent me an article about Sasquatch and asked me to read it and let them know what I thought of it. I read it and thought it was a perfect example of the problem with so much “new age” media. So I decided to respond to it on my blog as well as to the individual who sent it. The article was about a gentleman in British Columbia who said he had established physical and telepathic communication with a Sasquatch elder. It was an interesting read, although quite cliché in its narrative.
If you would like to read the full article, click on this link… (I had to break up the link to get it to display properly, so you may have to put it back together to get it to work.)
As for what I think about the article, the positives are:
- I have every respect for people who are attempting to communicate with a life-form that is not part of everyday experience for others.
- I know the message of encouragement to connect with Mother Earth is true and necessary.
- The article contains a message of warning about the need to awaken and evolve toward peace or suffer the destruction of our world, a warning that I am very aware of already.
- I know how reclusive the Sasquatch are and how resilient they are.
- I know people who have been communicating with Sasquatch for some time, so the article is not totally out there in left field.
The negatives are:
- Anyone who has experienced telepathy and then tried to write about it is forced to put it in their own words. This kind of translation is challenging, and inexperienced people usually do a poor job at best because they do not know how to separate the message received from their own already-existing beliefs. The translation ends up being full of the biases and beliefs of the author, and this article is no exception.
- The grammar is atrociously bad! I know that not everyone has excellent writing skills, but it does not help to raise the level of discussion about these matters when the grammar is not even sixth grade level. People are barely willing to read anymore, and bad writing only makes reading more difficult. Worse, such bad writing is dismissed before what it says is even considered. If you don’t write well, find someone who does to correct what you put out there.
- The use of singular verbs that are inconsistent with the plural nouns they refer to is maddening and creates a feeling of confusion in the reader. If you are going to put something out there for others to read, for god’s sake do some editing. Just because someone wrote it that way (poorly) doesn’t mean it has to be published that way (poorly).
- The use of the made-up word “uncivilization” sounds like a modern and very current construction. The Sasquatch do not have much of a language and it is highly unlikely this word would fit the language skills of the Sasquatch, so the best we can say is that this is a good example of author bias. It does get the point across that someone – either the author or the Sasquatch – does not think we deserve to be called “civilized.”
- The references to Atlantis and Mu are cliché and out of place. The author’s statements do not match what I have seen at all. (Not that I am an expert on either Atlantis or Mu, or the final arbiter of what went on back then.) Neither Atlantis nor Mu was destroyed because they were “bad.” They were simply located in low-lying areas that were inundated when the glaciers melted and the sea level rose over 350 feet in three distinct flooding episodes. All the stories about them being punished for having strayed from “divine law” are projections of current religious themes that we are caught in.
- The photos or drawings inserted into the text of the article are completely inappropriate and take away from the seriousness the author seems to want to convey.
- While there are very advanced beings from other dimensions and other star systems who work in teams to seed new worlds, the way this is often portrayed is inaccurate. This article offers one of those inaccurate portrayals.
- I am very uncomfortable with people who use the concepts of punishment, war, and extraterrestrials to justify their beliefs, to frame their beliefs, or as reasons for us to do something different.
- I am very suspect of people who project the concepts of God, devils, punishment, war, money, extraterrestrials, patriarchy, or even the supremacy of humanoids, etc. onto the rest of the cosmos. These are memes from our current, very primitive culture. We are in the habit of assuming that these concepts form the main framework of life in all places and all times. They are not, and thinking they are is cultural arrogance coupled with ignorance.
- The entire article has the flavor of entertainment that is being used to get a personal message across, something common on the internet.
- The title of the article, Arcturian Ascension Tools: Sasquatch, gives the impression that someone is trying to connect extraterrestrials to Sasquatch. It’s always possible that this is the desired goal, but in my small experience with extraterrestrials, they don’t need many tools, especially Sasquatch. They do have technology, but their main tool is consciousness and they use it to perfection.
In closing, I am very uncomfortable with writers who are unable to give the human race credit for anything. Thus, someone else created us, someone else cheated or manipulated us, someone else is responsible for keeping us down, and someone else will rescue us. This is crap. We are powerful beings who have made poor choices again and again. If we don’t take responsibility soon for what we’ve done, we will just blow out like a candle in the wind.
The gift of life has to be nurtured. No one owes us a life. The great freedom, which we refer to as free will, is to do whatever we want with the life we have. Life is meant to be enjoyed. It offers all kinds of beauty, feelings, experiences, pleasures, and surprises. But the law of life is, “Nurture life or die.” Our world is pretty far out on one of the limbs of the tree of life. One good storm and it’s over. The great freedom and largesse that comes to us with the gift of life is given to us without interference because the end result is guaranteed…Either figure out how to nurture life, or the civilization will collapse due to its own violence and stupidity, thus insuring that no really bad civilizations endure.
I recently read an article on the BIS and two things struck me as I read. One was that we are already operating within the system of a New World Order and have been since 1930 when the BIS began.
The second was that we are moving past our current system of money altogether.
It is simple. If the majority of the world is in poverty, hungry, living without homes or cars, and not connected to the internet or other communication systems, then we are moving past money altogether. Only the 1% are still caught in the illusion. Perhaps we should let them have their illusions and just move beyond them and their system altogether.
To do this, we have to examine our part in the system and its illusion. The core belief of our time is that we must have money to live. This is not true. We must have water, food, land, shelter, and companionship.
Additional beliefs that are based on our core belief in money are:
- That some of us are better off than others. This is not true. Some of us have more stuff to take care of, that is all.
- That competition is normal. This is not true. Cooperation is normal. Competition is cooperation’s twisted sister.
- That we must have a job in order to make money in order to buy water, food, land, shelter, and companionship. This is not true. We only need jobs if we believe we need money to survive.
- That money is power. This is not true. Consciousness is power. And consciousness is fed by awareness, perception, knowledge, and deliberate action. You can’t take appropriate action if you don’t know what is happening.
- That democracy is the high point of civilization. This is not true. Democracy is just the beginning point that forces us to acknowledge the fact that others have different opinions and perceptions whether we like it or not. There are many levels of cooperative governance beyond democracy.
The question to consider – Do we really need money at all? I personally think we do because it makes so many impossible transactions possible. Like…I have eggs for sale and you have a car for sale. You want my eggs, but paying for three dozen eggs with a car is way out of balance. Money smoothes out this imbalance and makes a transaction possible. We need money to help us with some of the individual transactions we are interested in, but we do not need it to survive. What we need is a new way of looking at money. Not everything has to be monetized. Putting a price on everything leads to financial gridlock and breakdown. Some things should be ours just because we are alive and human…like food, water, land, etc.
Everything is here for us. Why do we stand back, wring our hands in despair, and cry for more money. It is because we cannot see past the programming of our time. It is because we are waiting for someone we think is more powerful or more important to tell us what to do or what we can have. It is because we have lost all common sense. All we see are limitations.
We all love the rule of law because it gives us a sense of order and security. But the laws of man and his money are not the only laws. There are other systems of law – the laws of the body, the laws of consciousness, the laws of nature. The laws of money and man are useful, but they are not enough by themselves. If we are to navigate the financial oceans of our time, we must begin to think more inclusively. We all matter.
When I am caught up in the world, there is so much happening that I hardly know what to listen to, who to believe, what to spend time reading or watching, whether or not to worry about what I read or hear, or how to spend my precious time. I’m in overload. When I am outside in Nature, life seems simple, clear, and calm…open the greenhouse, plant the garden, mow the grass, sweep the patio, close the greenhouse, eat supper, go to bed because I’m all tuckered out from the physical work of the day. Everything I’ve done is more like a payload.