This piece is a bit long and may seem disjointed, but only because we are so used to pat, over-simplified, one-sided answers for everything when reality is incredibly messy and wonderfully complex. I have a problem with the current issue of climate change. The problem is due PARTLY to the following:
- the facts point to climate cooling,
- the evidence that raw data is being altered to support the claim of “climate warming”
- the existence and use of sophisticated “weather craft,”
- the hopelessly tangled relationship between industry and governance,
- the naïve and simplistic habits of blame that people of earth have fallen into.