I recently read an article on the BIS and two things struck me as I read. One was that we are already operating within the system of a New World Order and have been since 1930 when the BIS began. The second was that we are moving past our current system of money altogether. It is simple. If the majority of the world is in poverty, hungry, living without homes or cars, and not connected to the internet or other communication systems, then we are moving past money altogether. Only the 1% are still caught in the illusion. Perhaps we should let them have their illusions and just move beyond them and their system altogether. To do this, we have to examine our part in the system and its illusion. The core belief of our time is that we must have money to live. This is not true. We must have water, food, land, shelter, and companionship. Additional beliefs that are based on our core belief in money are:
- That some of us are better off than others. This is not true. Some of us have more stuff to take care of, that is all.
- That competition is normal. This is not true. Cooperation is normal. Competition is cooperation’s twisted sister.
- That we must have a job in order to make money in order to buy water, food, land, shelter, and companionship. This is not true. We only need jobs if we believe we need money to survive.
- That money is power. This is not true. Consciousness is power. And consciousness is fed by awareness, perception, knowledge, and deliberate action. You can’t take appropriate action if you don’t know what is happening.
- That democracy is the high point of civilization. This is not true. Democracy is just the beginning point that forces us to acknowledge the fact that others have different opinions and perceptions whether we like it or not. There are many levels of cooperative governance beyond democracy.