Nov. 27, 2008 Last night Monday night I watched your program about UFOs over America and was surprised to find that I have seen the same program at least a dozen times. Even though it had a different title, setting, and cast of characters, it was the same old plot, same action, and same outcome as every single program on UFOs that has ever appeared on television: someone sees an unidentified flying object, someone else goes to investigate and look for evidence, the investigator take the evidence to two different scientific authorities who have been carefully selected to contradict one another – end of plot. It all reminds me of the cheap, slutty stories I used to read in True Confessions magazine when I was sixteen. Always the same story with lots of hot, illicit sex…and always ending in disappointment. Why would you go to all the time, trouble and money to find believable witnesses, spend a day with Levengood taping the amazing research findings, only to short-circuit the truth at the end? The truth is:
- The UFO witnesses did not see the moon, stars, or a stray airplane hovering just above the tree.
- The investigators did not offer a single shred of proof for their moon, stars, or airplane theory. If we are going to hold credible witnesses who were there to the burden of proof, why are we not holding the naysayers to the same burden of proof?
- Dr. Levengood found extraordinary evidence of anomalies in the leaf specimens he examined, including:
- The purple coloration in the leaves was anthocyanin.
- The leaves had fallen off their branches because of high levels of abcissic acid, something not at all normal for spring and summer.
- The leaves had numerous, tiny square holes punched in them.
- Evidence of microwave energies that hit the leaves caused the intracellular fluids to boil and erupt through the surface of the leaves like small volcanoes.
- Dramatic changes in leaf shape from ovate to heart-shape due to stunting of the growing tip by unknown energies.
- Dr. Frank Salisbury, your choice of scientific opponent, did not say anything conclusive at all. His comment, “That’s a big leap in conclusions…” merely implied there was no validity to Levengood’s conclusions.
- That Dr. Salisbury personally called Levengood and apologized for his criticism, then asked for further details from Levengood.
- You deliberately left out all the scientific evidence that indicated something very unusual happened at the site.
Leave a comment
Also in Letters To Earth
Children are a Gift to Oneself
January 05, 2020 1 Comment
Money, Cryptos, Gold and a Space-based Civilization – Pt. 1
November 23, 2019 4 Comments
A Barry Sanders Moment...
October 29, 2019 2 Comments
A Barry Sanders Moment...
"...Barry Sanders was a little guy, only 5’8”, but he was fast, he was light on his feet, he was alert, and he was supremely flexible. It didn’t matter that the forces arrayed against him were huge, heavy, and coming from every direction, all of them ready to pile on. Each of us is a little guy compared to the forces we now face. I think it’s time to decide if you’re going to be around long enough to help build a new civilization.